SHIPPING & RETURNS
- PostNet is used for domestic orders.
- All national orders are an additional R120.00 and at the expense of the client.
- Please allow 4-6 working days for your order to be processed and 2-5 working days for your parcel to be delivered.
- International orders are sent via Fedex/DHL. However, we are happy to work with another shipping methods (Freight/DHL/FedEx) just as long as a detailed tracking number is provided.
- Please allow 4-6 working days to process your order and 12 working days for delivery.
- Delivery prices vary according to destination and are at the expense of the client.
- Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees.
- We would be happy to replace or repair your jewellery if it involves a manufacturing default from our side. Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Please note that there will a handling and repair / replacement fee)
Returns and Exchanges:
- If you are not completely satisfied with the product we will gladly replace / exchange the product depending of the default – terms and conditions apply.
All porcelain pieces are handcrafted individually using porcelain or stoneware.
As each item is hand-made and fired at extremely high temperatures the colour and detail of line-work on the product may vary slightly to that seen in the product catalogue .
Earrings are finished off with sterling silver findings. Should the client prefer to have surgical stainless steel posts instead then this request needs to be stipulated clearly at the time the order is placed. Note that the prices remain the same regardless of stainless steel or sterling silver.
Porcelain/stoneware is a fragile material. The clay item will likely break when it falls onto a hard/tile surface. Please be careful when putting them on.
Also note that some soaps, oils and lotions may affect the smooth/gloss finish on the porcelain so take care when handling the product.
The gold lustre is fired at high temperatures and there is a chance it will wear off after a few years. The mugs with the gold is dishwasher safe but hand-wash is recommended.